And here’s the Santa hat one cause it’s December and all. So woo enjoy.
Original Version: [ x ]
go to my inbox and name five things, characters, people or stuff and things you associate me with
I know it was revealed that Aiden was Jodie’s Twin. But I still imagine him as a god like entity that came back to try and stop the humans from entering the infraworld. But his plan got fucked up when he wound up attached to Jodie. That’s why in the “First Interview” chapter she says; “He can’t go away. That makes him really angry…” But through their time together they create this bond, which is why he shows her glimpses of the future for what will happen if he doesn’t stop the experiments.
The posts that pop up during finals week are the best kinds of posts
*TFS* Attack on Titan Abridged Episode -1-
The spongebob “my leg” reference in the vid made me laugh quite hard
ARE YOU BEING SARCASTIC?
Characters: Kimberly Shaw, some random unnamed guys.
Word Count: 1,379
Warnings: Torture, murder
Summary: Kimmy runs into an old Enemy.
This is mainly cause I drew a picture for this scene.
- one bad test grade does not mean a failed class.
- an unhealthy meal does not make you unhealthy.
- one unkind remark does not make you a bad person.
- one cut, one binge, one purge, one fix does not mean being clean is hopeless.
- one mistake does not make you a failure.
- one million mistakes do not make you a failure.
i needed this today.